How Did You WEMO That? (Read-Only)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Scented Candle timer

[ Edited ]

My wife likes to use the scented candles that you plug into the wall and a small bulb melts scented wax. My issue is all the outlets are near the floor and our dog loves to run into them spilling the wax all over the carpets. Not only is it a mess to clean up but it is a potential fire hazard.

I use the Wemo insight switch to turn on the candles on for a few hours daily. This reduced energy costs, clean up time, and risk of starting a fire while still pleasing my wife's goal of making our house smell better.

Community Manager

Re: Scented Candle timer

That is awesome! I guess your wife was surprised when the candles turned on without anyone going near them. Smiley Happy

Community Manager | PC Gamer | Mountain Biker

Since I was the only idea posted for Febuary. Do I get a free WEMO Device? Smiley Happy

Community Manager

You surely do! Please pm me your name, address and contact number together with your preferred WEMO device to receive.

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Community Manager | PC Gamer | Mountain Biker

Absolutely! I love candles too but find them quite expensive! i hardly buy candles anymore. i used to light them all the time. how do the room scent air freshers ones u can buy fair. are they just scented on the top. as in the shops they smell lush.

Thanks !!!!