WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Away mode continues after being removed

I've got two Wemo switches and have recently added an away mode for mornings and evenings. However, I'm now back home, and have disabled the away modes - yet the switches continue to turn on and off at random during the former 'away' periods. I've even deleted the two away rules, yet they continue to behave as if the modes still existed. Please fix this bug as it's really annoying.

Re: Away mode continues after being removed

Since the rule(s) reside on the devices controlling power, it seems that the updated information hasn't been transmitted to those units from your phone/tablet via WiFi.  Make sure you can control the units manually.  I'm ready to give this a trial while home to see if it works and also can be disabled.  I'll let you know the result in a day or two.

Re: Away mode continues after being removed

I've tried the away with a schedule in place and it lets me know that it will replace the original rule with the away rule.  And it works.  Though I'd like to see a better random pattern, it does work.

And, upon returning to the original schedule/rule I get no random pattern and am on the proper schedule.

So, for me it is working well.