WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BUG - energie cost Insight Switch

[ Edited ]

Hi,

When use the Euro currency and try to set the cost to €0.098 kWh the android app won't accept and the value shwon is €9.8 this is happening in all my android devices with last Android App version and last Insight Switch firmware.

Regards.

Crisman

Re: BUG - energie cost Insight Switch

Haven't noticed this on mine. Have you tried setting it on a different currency? Does the App accept it?

Hi,

What currency are you using?

I've only tried with euro currency, but on this post http://community.wemothat.com/t5/Discuss-WEMO/Cost-per-kWh-amp-local-currency-in-the-Android-App/m-p... the user is using the danish crown and had the same problem.

Thanks.

Hi Crisman. Have you resolved this scenario? Have you tried resetting your Insight switch to factory defaults, then trying it again?

After several tries the current power usage is showing the correct value but the value that is showing in the cost kWh setting is €9.8 that cannot be so high, it must be €0.098, this must be a bug because I tried on two different Insight switch's and used different methods to set the value and the final cost kWh is always wrong.

Community Manager

Give me a couple of days to test this out and I will let you know what I find.  If it is a bug I'll definitely put one in.

Regards,
Robert S.

Belkin Technical Support

Ok Great!

Test it please and give feedback, I'm not sure if this happens in all coins but I can find it in Euros (€)

Crisman.

Hi Robert_S,

Have you already tested this issue??

Crisman.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Added a bug for this.  Seems to only happen in Android and not iOS App.  I also haven't seen if it is calculating incorrectly or not. 

Regards,

Robert S.

Belkin Technical Support