WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't modify rules since I installed Google WiFi mesh system.

I recently purchased and set up a mesh network at home (google wifi) and since I installed it I can't delete, modify, or create new rules when connected to the local network. I can control all devices fine, but I can't do anything with rules and they no longer work. If I turn off wifi, it works fine on a cellular connection.

Any ideas?

Re: Can't modify rules since I installed Google WiFi mesh system.

, the exact hour I get is to ensure that the wemos are connected to the network

@JWThiers

What's the exact model number of your Wemo device/s? Also, have you tried resetting it to its factory default settings? If not, try and check if it'll make any difference. 

Ces-21490
WEMO Technical Support

I have 1 wemo mini smart Plug model F7C63, and 2 wemo light switches model number F7C030. I did factory reset the mini smart Plug, it didn't help.

To be clear I can control the devices with the app, but I can't create or change rules connected to the same wifi, but I can when connected to cellular data.
Highlighted

Hi, JWThiers. Did you run into any error messages? Try using another smartphone, install the Wemo app and check if the same thing happens. Also, make sure that the app is running on its latest version along with your Wemo devices' firmware. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Wemo app on your handheld device, as well. Observe and report back for any updates.

Chris-21499
WEMO Technical Support