WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can the wemo timer be set using in seconds

Can the wemo app with smart outlet set the timer to work in seconds. Example timer Set ON 8:00:00 am then OFF 8:00:08 am. It will be ON for 8 seconds.
The. Set ON 11:30:00 am then OFF 11:30:08 am. It will be ON for 8 seconds. Then again Set ON at 5:30:00pm then OFF 5:30:08.pm. for 8 seconds.

Re: Can the wemo timer be set using in seconds

Hello Miked. For your information, please know that the timer settings on the Wemo devices cannot be set in seconds. 

Mark-22022
Wemo Technical Support
WEMO Maker Inventor

It's possible to do this with some after market apps (like mine).

Mike
Reliable and secure (Belkin cloud-free) home automation and remote access:
AutomationManager/HomeBridge/WemoLEDs/WemoHome/MoreInfo

Kindly let me know how i can do it. With this after market apps you are referring too.

Im sure there are other brand smart outlet has this feature if you guys know. I just need 1 outlets. Ty
WEMO Maker Inventor

AutomationManager on google play, it has a command and widget to do this manually. If you run it as a server you can schedule the commands as well. Runs using the wemos on board timer so quite accurate. See my web site for more details - search for automationmanager.
Mike
Reliable and secure (Belkin cloud-free) home automation and remote access:
AutomationManager/HomeBridge/WemoLEDs/WemoHome/MoreInfo
Highlighted

Seems complicated. I suggest you proposed this to the chief technologiest of wemo dev team.
Forget the widgets best Keep it all integrated as an added feature to put more value on tge wemo company. I dont see the point of getting the widgets, etc. the idea its all in user interfaced integrated . As a graphic designer i know this can be done to make it look pleasing inside wemo interface. Just add in the settings an optional using seconds for the timer. Im sure this festure will be a selling point for wemo smart outlet device.