04-07-2017 09:33 AM
Did this work fine before? Do you mean to say that you're currently using GMT in your region? Also, what are the workarounds that you've tried to resolve this? We'll take it from there.
03-14-2018 04:13 PM - edited 03-14-2018 04:18 PM
1. Open the WEMO App and go to the "More" tab.
2. Set your location to a random city/time zone that is not your location.
3. Close out the WEMO App so it is not running in the background.
4. Start the WEMO App and go to the "More" tab.
5. Set your location to the city back to where the WEMO is.
6. Go to the "Rules" tab. Choose your scheduled rule and tap Edit. You do not have to make any changes to the rule, simply save it and it will update the location information.
7. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for any rules.
Please note that you will need to be on the location of the WEMO for this.
03-14-2019 10:13 PM