WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Devices constantly not detected

I have the same issue. With 10 devices installed they keep going on and off and sometimes need to reset and reprog the device. Also sometimes they come back after a sine power cycle its really bad

The cameras also have the same issue going off and need a reprog sometimes. I have. 3 and 2 of them face this situatipn

Have you tried following the steps provided above @cvconti? If so, we would like to have our Product Experts assist you with this further. Please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com so we can create a case for you:

-Phone Number

-Link to this community post

-User Name

Fritz-21902
Wemo Technical Support

Best I can tell, the Wemo support team decided that it was no longer worth their time to try to fix my problem. I got great support from the (I believe) Level 2 support agent, who opened a case, but after it got “escalated” from her, I’ve heard nothing but crickets for the past month.

The handful of Wemo wall switches, outlets & dimmer that I purchased before the holidays were a trial before I more fully automated my house. Given the technical problems and then lack of follow-through, I can’t say I feel confident in selecting Wemo devices for the rest of my house.

I bought my Wemo Mini a few months ago, it worked with Alex fine until sometime in Feb (2019). Now Alexa is constantly saying the device is not responding when Siri doens't have a problem. I've removed the Wemo skill from Alexa, removed and readded the switch. It worked for a day, but now we are back to the same issue. The mini is on the latest firmware, it works with Siri and with the Wemo app. Still want it to work with Alex, however. Might have to look for a different solution if I can't get this solved soon. Not everyone in the house uses Siri.

Highlighted

Hi @xkelly. It seems like you already exhausted the possible isolation. Allow us to have our Escalation Engineers look into this further by sending us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with the following info:

• Community Username:
  • Full Name:
  • Phone Number:
  • Location (City/State):
  • Link to this thread:
  • Wemo App Version:
  • Current Firmware of Wemo Mini:
  • Operating System of the handheld device:
Elyza – 22075
WEMO Technical Support