WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Email reports

Hi all! I have configured my two Wemo insight switches to send reports by email every night, has now worked for a week but the latest ones are missing. Tried to send them manually from the wemo switches and they says report sent but nothing in my inbox (tried also another email adress). Anyone else have the same problem / server problem? 

Mike

Re: Email reports

Hi,

I've set my Insight switch to sent the report once a month and never received the report.

Crisman.

Used to work for me but just tested it and now not working! A recent "improvement" has probably caused this!

I was able to export the .csv via email as recently as February 1. However, I now have the same issue you all describe, emails don't show up. 

I use Android to do the export (not sure that matters). Anyone see the same issue from iOS?

Februari 2. was the last time I got an report, tried to reset the switch (back to factory settings) yesterday but it didn't help, I'm using IOS but isn't the report sent to Wemo cloud directly from the switch? 

Tested with Android also this morning but it still doesn't work, just says that report is sent

Community Manager

I'm sending this up the chain guys.  I'll update as soon as I hear something.

Regards,

Robert S.

Belkin Technical Support

Community Manager

Update:

It looks like the last update the did a few days ago triggered something to stop these emails.  They are going to try patching that up tonight with a server maintenance.  

Regards,

Robert S.

Belkin Technical Support

Works again !

Thanks

Yes, me too. Thanks but these sorts of things just shouldn't happen!