WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error message pairing mini plug to google home

I have two mini plugs and two google homes, one of each in two different rooms.

I am able to add the plugs to my wemo app and control the lights by using the app.

However, when I try to pair the plug with the google home I get to the point where it asks me to toggle the plug.  I do that and it says it recognizes the plug.  I say yes that's the one and it says it has been linked.   Then about 2 seconds later I get a message at the bottom of my phone that says, Opps there was a problem.  Try again.

I am getting the same error message for both plugs/google homes.

Any suggestions?

Re: Error message pairing mini plug to google home

@TFCFan wrote:

I have two mini plugs and two google homes, one of each in two different rooms.

I am able to add the plugs to my wemo app and control the lights by using the app.

However, when I try to pair the plug with the google home I get to the point where it asks me to toggle the plug.  I do that and it says it recognizes the plug.  I say yes that's the one and it says it has been linked.   Then about 2 seconds later I get a message at the bottom of my phone that says, Opps there was a problem.  Try again.

I am getting the same error message for both plugs/google homes.

Any suggestions?

Try to reboot your modem and router and check if the issue still persists. Also, make sure the firmware is updated.

Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support

Thank you for sharing this very nice post awesome keep sharing.
get apk market app

Thanks For Given information about  Error message pairing mini plug to google home

also check it Getapk market

happy wheels geometry dash The rain brings sadness. And I'm sad that my web rankings are not as good as I expected. I need money for her to come to me! Feeling sad