WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[Feedback] Yeti Smart Home a new app to control Wemo

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I would like to share with you guys a new app Yeti - Smart Home Automation.

Yeti allows you to control your smart home devices with a single app. We have added Wemo as a compatible brand and I would like you to try it and tell us what you think of it.

We would love to get all feedback you can provide in order to improve the app and the user experience.

Currently, Yeti is compatible with: Wemo Insight, Wemo Switch Plug and Wemo Lights. 

It is available on android & iOS

- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netbeast.yeti

- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yeti-smart-home/id1190638808?mt=8

Thank you so much in advance.

Here you have some screenshots of the app:

home.jpgroom.jpg

Highlighted
WEMO Maker Inventor

Re: [Feedback] Yeti Smart Home a new app to control Wemo

@luisfpinto wrote:

Hello,

I hope, at least, it can help you to make your Wemo devices work again.

Cheers

I appreciate there can be a fine line between helping vs advertising on this board, and no doubt I've crossed it accidentally more than a few times.  But IMHO finding every old post where there's been a difficulty in connecting to wemo to simply post a link to yeti without any effort to answer the OPs question nor with any certainly your blog helps clearly crosses that line.  It becomes obvious you're goal is to prop up yeti in google search results.

If I might suggest Luis, if you're really trying to help, you could answer the poster's question inline.  Put a link to your blog in your signature.  Direct us to your website if you're certain the question is already answered there (vs "hoping at least" it does).  Otherwise these posts are just spam and I think we all get enough of that.

And here's my feedback:  using yeti would mean sharing personal data with yet another cloud service and giving that cloud service permission to access my data on or share it with other cloud services and.  It doesn't seem worth the risk given the same level of integration is already provided by google home, alexa, and IFTTT, plus AutomationManager for complex automation (AM never collects nor shares ANY personal information).  I never need to pull out my phone to control my home.