WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to add Wemo to Google Home?

Anyone got any ideas as wemo website just keeps repeating same process which doesn't work. The advert says they are simple to connect, not my experience at all and google home is pointless currently

Anyone got any ideas as wemo website just keeps repeating same process which doesn't work. The advert says they are simple to connect,...

After three years and the product's cancellation they did finally add the ability to control bulbs on the Link with Alexa. All hope is not necessarily lost.
Expert

@ItMayJustWork

Are still able to control your Wemo Insight Switch via the Wemo App? Were you able to follow through with the setup from this link: http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?articleNum=224185&_ga=2.132893197.2043290959.1493708922-150... ?

Allen-18085
WEMO Technical Support

Would be great to see more integrations with home ..... Like the Crockpot.

[ Edited ]

I'm using IFTTT for my WEMO device with Google Home....the Crockpot.    

IFTTT has services for the smart plug, lighting, motion, switch, maker, insight switch, dimmer, coffeemaker, humidifier, slow cooker, purifier.

https://ifttt.com/search/query/wemo

Hi, I can't add a second WEMO device. I have added a first wemo switch and it worked. When I tried to add an Insight Switch the WEMO reference from Add Device in Google Home had been removed. The WEMO reference does show 1 decice added but I can't add the Insight device. Any idea?

TIA

Highlighted

Hi, Magpie2010! Is the Insight Switch working fine via Wemo App? If not, you may try to complete first the setup process of the unit for it to work with other integrations. Make sure that the remote access is enabled and you're connected to the same network.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support