WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to configure reports (in csv format)

I just bought this WEMO Insight switch so that I could monitor electricity usage - how can reports be configured to send? I don't see it in the android app options.

Thank you,

CJ

Re: How to configure reports (in csv format)

NVM found it in edit device and data export

Trending Apps for Android. SHAREit. Share files for free - when it works. WhatsApp Messenger. Send free text, audio and video messages from your Android phone. http://xposedtech.com/

Working in Dubai, commuting every day, and taking care of work (cleaning, etc.) – all constitute a big challenge for those commuting. Whether you’re an employee or employer, you cannot go out the clutches of the situation. To take care of your babies, maid services are the best. Always choose SKT Cleaning services to buy top quality Maids Services In Dubai. Know about these services more by visiting us at www.sktcleaning.ae. To buy the services, you may call us at 8001234567. Maids ServicesIn Dubai

Working in Dubai, commuting every day, and taking care of work (cleaning, etc.) – all constitute a big challenge for those commuting. Whether you’re an employee or employer, you cannot go out the clutches of the situation. To take care of your babies, maid services are the best. Always choose SKT Cleaning services to buy top quality Maids Services In Dubai. Know about these services more by visiting us at www.sktcleaning.ae. To buy the services, you may call us at 8001234567. Maids ServicesIn Dubai