WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: IFTTT connection

A short feedback of my side.

After rewriting the whole receipt / applet it´s running again since june 28 2017. For a long time, I was distrustful, whether it remains so.

I´ve tried the rewrite before but without satisfying results. The collaboration between Wemo Insight hardware, its API, IFTTT and the pushover service does not seem to be very stable.

So I have an eye on it. We will see . . .

Hello, Hollymick. Were you able to follow the workarounds provided by the previous moderators on this thread? You may try to uninstall/re-install your Wemo app, and try to connect it to IFTTT again. This link may be of help.

Let us know if it works.

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

Just got a new phone with Android 7.0 and am having same issue as everyone else here in connecting my Wemo Smart Plugs to IFTTT.  If you guys don't know how to work with IFTTT anymore, may I suggest development on working with Stringify?  Lots of other stuff can be set up on both IFTTT and Stringify and it seems you guys can't even be set up through IFTTT at this point.  Anyway, that's a bit of a digression.  I just want my problem fixed and I don't see any solutions on this board.

Highlighted

Hi, urfavedaveShare the complete details at WemoCares@belkin.com so that we can have our Escalation Engineers assist you further. Please include the link to this thread, your phone number and location.

Kloe-21503
WEMO Technical Support