WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: IFTTT connection

Same here. Since 20.05.17 all Belkin Wemo insight - IFTTT applets don't work anymore. On all iOS devices. Try recode applets, edit applets, new applets, reconnect Wemo insight with IFTTT, restart router, restart Wemo insight. Nothing worked. Logfile shows no activity since 20.05.17. It's dead Joe?

iOS 10.3.2
IPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, IPhone 6s
Newest Wemo app
Newest firmware

@Wemosci

How long have you been experiencing this issue? We suggest that you uninstall/re-install the app to make sure that you have the latest. You can also install the WEMO app on a different handheld device so we can get this properly isolated. Update us with the results.

@Daggo

Hey there. It looks like you've done the basic workarounds and your Wemo Insight still not responding properly with IFTTT. Let's have your case forwarded to our 2nd level Support Team so our Escalation Engineers can work with you in resolving this challenge. Please e-mail us the following details at WemoCares@belkin.com so we can open a ticket for you:

• Full Name:
  • Phone Number:
  • Location (state/country):
  • Community Username:
  • Link to this Community Post (for reference):

We'll wait for it.

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

The same on my side ...same date!

Seems server side problem, either Belkin or IFTTT....

Any news?

No, not yet a really progress. I'm in contact with both - Belkin and IFTTT. But root cause analysis got no results for now.

After 3 days of reinstall wemo app, ifttt app, Motion reconnect and so on i am so happy to read that it is not my short of skills (sorry i know it is not a problem that normaly makes people happy)... now i know i am not alone with frustration. Hope it wil be resolved soon.
Could it be related with latest iOS udate?

[ Edited ]

I realise I can test that myself, i have an old iPad i did not updateted

Is there any fix for IFTTT with the WeMo app? It just spins. Driving me crazy!!!