WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mk

Re: Multi-home Wemo Support Poll (Feedback Thread)

I too am in the same need to control two or more locations with the app.  I am disappointed I did not research before my purchases as it would have been a deal breaker for me to have to have a device for remote control of each location.  I have security cameras at the locations for quite some time (other manufacture) and they have worked fine, I made the mistake of assuming this would be a supported feature.  I struggled for an hour or so before finding this thread and now it is clear at least that the feature is unsupported and with no known date or promise a solution will be provided.  I would hope if the feature is incorporated into the existing or new app that an email would be s not informing existing users of the remedy instead of checking back periodically on the support site mining for information.  I would have been fine with the additional second app if the idea would have been pursued as a temporary fix, as it is better than nothing available now other than to purchase a new device.

In same boat as you , never dreamed you could not control & monitor 2 properties with your iPhone or iPad . I'm going to assume the new app by Belkin will never happen & going to buy one single WiOn Switch ( Another Brand ) on eBay & see how it performs . If it does well , I'll just go with brand at my Lake house 

Even if you are an IOS user.. leave a cheap $20 Android phone at each of your remote locations and securely control your Wemo's in a web browser on "any" device remotely with Automation Manager "WemoManager" and WemoOnDrive.  

So what are you waiting for? Do the multi app solution already. Sounds like all talk to me. But if your serious how about a single app the homes multiple sessions where each location has its own credentials? In essence a master wrapper around multiple apps.

*you're

Just get Automation Manager AKA WemoManager and you can have multi home support. Works great. Options to work with IOS as well.

What's happening here ?

Belkin ask if they should do this, we respond with "yes its better than nothing" but no response and seemingly no action ????

Please send an update or preferably the second App !!!

Although this poll is closed, I would appreciate any way to access 2 houses froma single iPhone.  

Yea Good Luck With That

Lots of users been constantly asking for that & Belkin just simply doesn't care about that 

Is there a solution yet? I just bought an Alexa and a couple of WeMo plugs. I plugged the WeMo in and did everything. I just won’t show up in the app for some reason. What’s the deal?