WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Multi-home Wemo Support Poll (Feedback Thread)

Please do something! Something is better than nothing! Please and thank you

That will be fine for now until you can find a solution to have multiple locations all inone app.

Anything new for multi home support? I just want to say that if you guys don’t find a way to support multiple locations before EcoBee’s smart switch does, then I will be switching my entire system on both houses to theirs. I image others will follow

Well, it’s kinda kludgy, but if it gets me relief sooner, then it’ll do… for now.

Any update on this? I haven’t seen a second app available. That would be bette than nothing
WEMO Maker Inventor

Proposed by Belkin just over 2 years ago.  Happy anniversary!  They did do something - they started saying you can use their current app on different phones - one for each location.  In fact some of the support team now suggest that you "may" try the app on different "handhelds" to confirm their app is really broken before they will "endorse" your case to their support engineers.

Hi, @MikeP. Did it was working fine before? If so not, please try enablement of your secondary handheld device. Have you tried reinstalling your router? We’ll get this sorted for you.
WEMO Maker Inventor

LOL!  Yeah, they used to work really well when I had mechanical switches - they never failed ot switch the load on and off.  But the change to these "smart" switches has caused me a lot of grief!

Unfortunately I've left my secondary handheld device in my second location along with my secondary handheld router...  Should I uninstall my secondary home?

Can we install a second WEMO app on our devices yet?

If so, how?

If not, how is it coming?

Les

As recommended I did do the multiple devices for 3 locations and now they have appeared to have messed up that option and now you need to be on a wifi that doesn’t have any of your WeMo’s on it!!  I just don’t get why their development team is sooooooo lacking and not keeping current with the times!!