WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Multiple Smart Phones?

Thanks for the reply. 🙂  I did all that you suggested with the same result. I’m running 11.3.1 on my iPad. Please help!

@whitete1 wrote:

Thanks for the reply. 🙂  I did all that you suggested with the same result. I’m running 11.3.1 on my iPad. Please help!

Does this issue only occurs on your Wemo Mini? Try to reboot the Wemo device and if the issue still persists, reset to its factory default.

Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support

Only with my mini. I’ll try a reset, but does it really need to be this difficult?  Very close to just returning them! 

We do understand your sentiment. If the issue persists, please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com along with your full name, phone number, location, and link to this thread. We'll have our 2nd Level Support Team assist you further.

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

So I’ve set up the smart outlets on my iPhone 6+, and they work fine. Loaded the app on my girlfriends 5s and it doesn’t recognize the outlets. The OS is the latest version and I’ve tried restarting the app as well as deleting it and reloading it. I could definitely use some suggestions here.

Hi, kj92685.

Make sure that they're on the same network. May we know the exact error message on the Wemo App?

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

No error message. Just keeps opening to the Getting Started screen. Doesn’t recognize the two devices on the network, and I’ve tried all of the afore mentioned steps on both networks.

We'll hand over your case to our 2nd Level Support Team for further diagnosis. Please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com along with the following info:
-Full Name & Username
-Phone Number

Reynaldo - 22029
Wemo Technical Support