WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My rules keep disappearing

I have a smart plug to turn on my espresso machine in the morning.  A few days ago my rule disappeared from my Android Wemo app.  When I make a new rule, save it, then close the app, the rule disappears.  I've read other posts where people have had rules disappear, but the rule still works - this is not the case here.  The rule disappears and will not turn on the machine.  

I've tried resetting the app and reinstalling the app.  Nothing works.  Please help.  

Re: My rules keep disappearing

Have you tried using a different handheld device to check if the issue still occurs? How about rebooting your phone? Please shoot us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com so we can have this taken care of by our Escalation Engineers for further diagnosis along with the following details:

• Phone Number
  • Location (City/State)
  • Link to this Community thread for reference
  • Model Number of the Wemo device.
Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support

Mine did it too. When I updated the rules disappeared but they seem to still be there and work.

@robastro54 

We highly recommend to shoot us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with the details mentioned above and have our Escalation Engineers look into this further. We'll be looking forward to the email.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support