WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Nest Away not working any longer

[ Edited ]

I've two WeMo Switchs they used to work with Nest, but they don't anymore Smiley Sad

I set them to:

If Nest Away then turn on.

I can toggle Nest Away on/off in the Wemo or at the Thermostat but nothing happens any more, when it used to.

I've installed the latest firmware, restarted all the switches, recreated the rules several time. And still get nothing.

Re: Nest Away

I am having a problem since december. Nest changed their api when they introduces eco mode. I wonder if Belkin is still looking at the old values but I've never gotten my rule to work when best goes away or to home.

In facthe the thermostat in my wemo app never changes to away mode, even manually changing it it changes back.

I've done all the reinstall reboot rerule too. Trying to get level 2 tech to help but no luck in 3 months. They should change it to "used to work with nest"

Re: Nest Away

It's weird as the app can see the status of Nest.

Re: Nest Away not working any longer

FYI this is STILL not working. Belkin support chat says they are not trained to handle WEMO and to call them. Good luck with that, I was on hold for over 30 minutes.

The wemo app sees the nest thermostat and goes eco mode or home fine, i can control it with the wemo app fine but the away assist eco mode bull**bleep** DOES NOT WORK.

emailing this so called level 2 support email address, but the last time I did that I was told someone would call me and they never do.

I'm beginning to think they only consider working with Nest to be the bare minimum and lie to customers to get them to buy their product instead of others.