WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: No firmware update available?

No help

@Gewgaw

Isolate the issue by using a different handheld device to try and update the firmware? Have you tried checking the support article shared by ?

Zane-22248

Wemo Technical Support

Same issue. I have a HW V2 . Device fully functional with app and google. Home data share enabled. No logo for scanning. On same network WiFi.After selecting add partner Apple Home kit screen appears with large green logo to update firmware. After selecting it scans and denotes nothing new. When trying again. WEmo mini appears in the lower screen but with Connect not enabled.To the right of the device there is also a greyed out section denoting firmware upgrade (not selectable)

I currently have the same problem. I had purchased multiple plugs months ago and had set up some of it with HomeKit without any problems. However, now that I have decided to set up the remaining plugs, it would set up fine with the app, but would not update “Nope, nothing new today.”

The rest of the plugs are on 2.00.11143, but the new ones I’m trying to set up are currently still on 2.00.109.971. I’ve tried all the recommendations I’ve read here and on other forums, but they indicate the same course of action.

The firmware for the HomeKit compatibility was released in a phased rollout, Doenob. It's possible that your Wemo Mini Smart plug is yet to receive the update.

We can have our Escalation Engineers look into what is possibly causing the delay. To proceed, please send an email to WemoCares@belkin.com with the following info
▪ your username and link to this thread for reference
▪ your name
▪ city/state
▪ phone number

Reil – 22071
Wemo Technical Support

Hi, Metawatch and Ronyx05. Your concern is similar to Doeneb's. Have you tried doing the following?
▪ power cycle your router to which your Wemo devices are connected (only do this when other wireless devices allow temporary disconnection to the Internet)
▪ power cycle the Wemo devices
updating the Wemo firmware manually

You may also send an email to WemoCares@belkin.com with the following info
▪ your username and link to this thread for reference
▪ Wemo app version
▪ the model and OS version of the handheld device you are using for the Wemo app
▪ your name
▪ phone number
▪ city/state

Reil – 22071
Wemo Technical Support

Work in progress contacting   WemoCares@belkin.com

Note: Also confIrm my Firmware rev is  2.00.10971.PVT-OWRT-SNV2 and in need of upgrade.

Just adding my name to others with identical issue. Have called tech support without resolution

I, too, experienced the no firmware update problem and cannot connect to apple homekit I spoke to support and was supposed to get a call from a support engineer today with instructions on how to fix it but never got a call.

I will follow the instructions provided here and see if I can get a response. I'd really like this system to work with Homekit! It's why I bought it. 

I have two mini switch and one of them has the same issue.
Can’t update firmware - WeMo_WW_2.00.10971.PVT-OWRT-SNSV2

Updated - WeMo_WW_2.00.11299.PVT-OWRT-SNSV2