WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Not able to save rule on Android

It looks like you've done all the workarounds here. Let us have this checked by the level 2 Support team. Send us an email at WEMOCares@belkin.com and indicate your full name, phone number, location, and the link to this post.

Irish_16855
WEMO Technical Support

I'm experiencing the same problems, can't save rules.  I've tried everything mentioned on this thread and others.  First level support was useless, I just got pre-scripted responses and it was evident that they didn't even read my message or thread history.  Please let me know level 2s findings and if or when Wemo  Android App will be able to save rules.

Will do. I got someone on wemo support investigating and getting back to me. I will post what happens.

It's  been 3 weeks since 2nd level support was notified.  Has any progress been made to fix the problem of not being able to save rules using the WeMo Adroid app?

No. They are not able to reproduce on an older Android (running 5.0 Lollipop).

Out of curiosity, anyone experiencing this on Lollipop?

My devies are running either latest Marshmallow (6.0.1) or newer Lollipop (5.1.1). And they all experience the problem...

I'm running 5.0.2 and have the same problem.  Is level 2 still working the problem or have they given up?

I don't believe they've given up. But they haven't been able to reproduce it either...

Do you know if this is specific to Android devices?  Anyone with an iOS phone or tablet having problems too?

I do not. But you may also want to report the issue to Belkin. Refer to this thread and case #06221773

[ Edited ]

Try using Muzzley - Smart Home, it works and it's free.  Even got excellent support (answered questions) today, Sunday.  Highly recommend.