WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Remote access not working

[ Edited ]

I have 3 wemo smart plugs an 2 wemo insight plugs after latest up dates they are no longer able to remote access my iphone 7 says unable to setup remote access try later. I have a iphone 4s that had remote access enabled but has no access to wemos also have a android tablet that has remote access enabed but unable to see wemos out side of home wifi. Hardware info 2.00.11057.pvt-owrt on insights and 2.00.11057.pvt-owrt-sns wemo smart plugs. Google wifi is the router and has been work for 16 months untill latest update. 

Thanks Tommy

Highlighted

What router are you using?

The same happens to me. I have three years with WeMo devices and before that they worked without problems. Currently, every time they disconnect from the Internet, I lose remote access and the rules stop working. I resolve it by resetting the entire configuration of the devices but that must be resolved in depth by you. I repeat that the previous years I did not have that problem

@Ernezto May we know the model number of the devices affected? Also, can you tell us the LED status when it's affected? You may try uninstalling and re-installing the app if the setback occurs. By the way, please make sure that the firmware is up to date as well.

Fritz-21902
Wemo Technical Support