WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Remote access not working

I've gone through all the usual troubleshooting type things. WeMo device is connected to the internet and my phone confirms that remote access is enabled. I get an error message that says that my device lost connection. I'm looking at my device and it's connected to the internet

Re: Remote access not working

I am having the same issue. Alexa is no longer able to control my lights. It started happening today couple hours ago. I suspect it could be something on Wemo's servers. I am able to control my devices locally on the network though. I tried disabling/enabling remote access. I did a firmware update on the wemo devices. I removed and re-added Wemo skill on amazon Echo and still nothing is working.

Experiencing the same problem

I have a google home and am having issues with voice commands as well. The lights turn on/off with the app and manually, but google home thinks the light switches are unavailable. Is this on the WeMo

Experiencing same issue. I can turn the lights on and off via the app on my iPhone but now am unable to turn on remote access and google home is telling my the device is not available.

Having the same issues. I have Google Home and Amazon Echo and both have the same issue

same problem tonight, both google home and echo dot are not working.

looks it is wemo server issue.

any idea how to open a ticket for the issue?

wemo firmware version is WeMo_WW_2.00.10885.PVT-OWRT-SNS

I have the exact same issue. Come on wemo....

after I posted last one, the service is coming back now.