WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Remote access working for anyone else now?

Remote access began working this afternoon and seemed faster and more solid than ever before.

As of now, it’s no longer working at all.  Is it working for anyone else this evening?

Re: Remote access working for anyone else now?

mine is shot, but i am now reregistering and working all my account over again and them my Belkin Wemo link hub set up etc...

Not working for me either! I thought they fixed it this morning. It was working this morning for me, but it's been down all afternoon and evening for me. Maybe another issue with their cloud?

Not working for me

Mine was working earlier, but now it's gone again. I've reset my wemo, and set it up again, and now alexa can't even discover it.

I think belkin seriously need to think about abandoning wemo, and giving us all refunds if they can't fix this.

My Remote access is not working anymore. When i disconnect my Wifi, and access Wemo App through lte data, it tells me that wemo cloud is down,

Because of this my IFTTT integrations are not working anymore. Pin for IFTTT is not generating. Tells me that it cannot generate the pin at this time, and to try later.

What going on here Belkin. I think i should i bught 8 TP link light switches instead of wemo

Basil

Same issue here. IFTTT and all. Can only control lights on the same wifi network. Cannot control on other wifi networks. Something changed today.

Belkin, please make this working. i paid 40$ per light switch, when TP link was just 19$ per piece.

I did not sign up for this sort of performace.

Well it is working at home wifi for me, now . I just tried through my mobile data now.

It is working now. Guess they have fixed it. IFTTT is generating pin fine now.

Will monitor for a bit.

Again. Cloud not working for me. Good lord. is Wemo this unreliable? IFTTT not generating PIN . It is sporadic