WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Remote access working for anyone else now?

I have tried numerous attempt and having a hard time connecting to the device, I gave up after almost an hour of trying. Wemo please fix this ASAP as I don’t think there’s anything wrong with my router or the device itself. Must be something to do with the app as it kept cutting me off too.

Ha, that explains it , it is not picking up devices, I have been at this for 4 hours, followed all hints tips and solutions and nothing, (I am not very good with technology so thought it was me! Lol)

Finally after over 100 attempts LOL I was able to get pass the app without crashing and connecting to my Wifi, then I was able to see my device and did the firmware update. Don’t know if that is new or old update but seems to work for now, will report back after a few days to see how it performs. What a mess for the last few days and hopefully it doesn’t happen again.

I can connect to my crock pot on my home netowrk but not on my mobile network.

Not working for me

Alexa did some kind of update at 3:30 am, and the Wemo app updated, and now my remote access is totally down.

Highlighted

OOPS power outage at home, remote access is working again, and Alexa integration seems ok. Still missing half of my rules, though.