WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sunrise/Sunset not updating

I have 2 WeMo switches programed to turn on at 6am, off at 45 minutes after sunrise, on at 45 minutes before sunset and off at 11pm. The on/off times based on sunrise/sunset do not change, they turn on and off at the same time each day. If I reset the devices by unpluging them and pluging them back in, they turn on and off at the correct time that day, but keep turning on and off at the same time in the future without updating for changes in the sunrise/sunset times. I have tried a factory reset, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and redoing the rules but nothing works. Any suggestions?

Re: Sunrise/Sunset not updating

Make sure that the router is set with the correct DST settings. Also, make sure that your handheld device got the same date and time settings set as your router. 

I have checked that and everything is OK.

Highlighted

I have the same issue with sunset time not updating.  Additionally, I'm unable to set any rule to offset from sunrise/sunset as described in this thread: http://community.wemothat.com/t5/Discuss-WEMO/Creating-WeMo-Motion-Rule-Sunrise-Sunset-Offset-Rule/m...