WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Temperature display issues for Holmes Heater (iOS 1.22.1)

Been having ongoing issue with the temperature not displaying in Wemo App for a Holmes Heater for several months now. The latest release notes state this should have been fixed, but alas is still not working for me. I see a constant 46F in App no matter what temperature the room actually is or the physical heater displays. On/Off functionality is still working via the App.

Wemo App Version = 1.22.1

OS Version = iOS 12.1.2

Heater FW = 2.00.11058.PVT-OWRT-Smart

Can support provide any further information on the alleged fix? Or at least link me to some documnetation on the problem that was supposed to have been fixed so I can confirm if this is related to the issue I am seeing?

Re: Temperature display issues for Holmes Heater (iOS 1.22.1)

Hi, cruz878,

You can check the Version History of the Wemo app on the iTunes store for the issues fixed on the latest update. Meanwhile, please try to reinstall the Wemo app and see if that made any changes. If that doesn't work, please try to install the app into a different mobile device for isolation.

If the app will still show a different temperature, we can escalate your case to our Escalation Engineers to investigate the issue further. Please send us an email at Wemocares@belkin.com with the following details and the link to this community thread for reference.

• full name
  • username
  • phone number
  • state/country
Jan - 22019
WEMO Technical Support

Hmmm.... I just noticed in Apple App Store it shows version 1.22.1, but notes state in version 1.23 fixes "Temperature dfisplay issues for Holmes Heater". Is this a typo in release notes for version 1.22.1, or is this stating I should wait for version 1.23 for implemented fix for Holmes Heater?

Reinstalling the Wemo App on my devices did fix the temp display issue.

Kool! No pun intended! I was also having issue. I had some gremlins living in my Heater but after seeing this topic I checked and it seems to be working better.  Woman Happy Woman Happy Woman Happy 

Well, that was short lived. Reinstalling worked for about a day and now I am stuck at a constant 45f. So what are we supposed to reinstall the App prior to every launch?

Thanks for the update, cruz878. Let's have our 2nd Level Support Team provide further assistance. Please keep your lines open as a representative will be in touch with you within 24-48 business hours.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support
Highlighted

For anyone else who stumbles across this I am working with support, but so far there is no resolution. Up until this post I have also be unable to get an answer on what exactly the known issue was/is with Wemo Heaters or why the change notes for 1.22.1 reference 1.23.