WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unable to update Wemo Mini Firmware for homekit support

Same, don’t have bridge, try to update kicks you back to connect to Apple no update, reading some above it says the update isn’t available until July 27th , ugh

THANK YOU! 

SHOP NOW

We began releasing the Apple HomeKit Mini compatibility firmware update on July 19th. This is a phased rollout that is not immediately available to every user. New users will be added daily and the entire release will be finalized by Friday, July 27th. We apologize for getting caught up in the excitement of the launch and not correctly communicating the plan to you.

If you are trying to update the firmware and are experiencing issues, it is most likely associated with the phased release. Thank you for your patience as we continue to roll out the update to all users.

Thank you,
Team Wemo

FYI - was able to update my firmware and successfully add my Wemo Minis to the Home app. This happened about 7 pm Pacific time, so I can confirm that the update is indeed out in the wild. No idea how they're phasing people be, but be assured it is actually happening.

Thanks for the update idiopathic

Can I ask which firmware version is the updated version, which makes the Wemo mini compatible with HomeKit?

One more, same exact issue

You have my understanding and patience but would have appreciated it had the marketing materials contained similar disclaimers.
Highlighted

Hi, Bertie. The firmware version of the Wemo Mini that allows the Apple HomeKit compatibility is 2.00.11143. The smart device should also have the iOS 11.3 and the Wemo app 1.20.

Reil – 22071
Wemo Technical Support

I still can’t update. This is infuriating