WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WEMO App issues when the phone is connected to WIFI

I Have had WEMO switches on my house for a few years. I have noticed more now that in the past that when I am connected to my WIFI it take a whie to recognice devices avilability, and some times it does not recognize some devices at all. However if I switch to cel phone LTE, all the switches show as available, I thought this was a possbile problem with my network roter, but recenty I bought a new house and move some of the switches to the new house under a completely new router and I am having the same problem. 

Does anyone esle experince this isse and know how to fix it. I am so anoyed that I am thinking baout switching all my switches a different chhepaer solution,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: WEMO App issues when the phone is connected to WIFI

Sorry I forgot to mention I use Iphones and Ipads to connect

Highlighted

Re: WEMO App issues when the phone is connected to WIFI

@socceteer

Hi there! Try to force close the app, clear phone cache, or uninstall-reinstall the Wemo App. Running the latest iOS version on both handheld devices could help us do further isolation. Also, equipped the latest firmware to all you Wemo device. If setback recurs, please shoot us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with the following details: 

- MAC Addresses of the Wemo devices.

- Wemo App version.

- Community Username.

- The link to this thread for easy reference.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support