WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: WeMo Resetting the Easy Way

You are right, 3 minutes is better than 5...

ThanksSmiley Very Happy

SJ

Spot on, I had same problem and I was doing bulb reset waiting  5 second. I tried more than five time, but the buld did not reset, after reading your comment,I timed the reset with 3 seconds and both the bulb reseted  and bingo...success

thanks

SJ ARTOSHI

Re: Resetting WeMo Bulbs

whats next if the reset did not work on the bulbs?

Hi, jolpolmar. Allow us to sort this out for you. Can you tell us what happened after you've performed the reset on the bulbs? Did the bulbs flash or not? Is this for initial setup?

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

I am posting here just to say that whoever decided that 180 seconds was a reasonable amount of time someone needed to continuously press a button without moving their finger the tiniest amount is *literally* retarded.

@d1ckhead
Which device are you referring to? You only need to hold the reset button on our devices for 5-10 seconds to reset it. May we know who taught you that method?

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

i had the same symtoms but my restore button was stuck down, just squeezed thecase at the top. then everything worked fine as described

I am having a similar problem that a couple of other posts mentioned. No amount of resetting at any of the different intervals gets my bulb to reset. I also am experiencing a delay of up to 3 seconds from when I turn on the switch until the bulb turns on and it seems somewhat dim.

Hi, stayathomedad. Make sure the WEMO App and the firmware of your devices are updated. In regard to resetting, you can do it through the App; refer here. If you'd like to do it manually, you may check this link

Kloe-21503
WEMO Technical Support

3 seconds definitely works - 5 seconds didnt