WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

WeMo app - rule for weekdays only?

New to WeMo, so please be gentle.  I am setting up a new WeMo Mini outlet to control a device.  I want it to power on/off only on weekdays.  I am able to set up a rule, but do not see any way to make it other than "Daily"?  Help? 

Re: WeMo app - rule for weekdays only?

Go to rules and add a new rule. Select schedule and then select the appropriate device. Select when and then you can set the time and at the bottom it has the days of the week listed. Simply click on the days to unselect the ones you wouldn't want. In your case just click saturday and sunday to unselect them.

Unfortunately the days of the week are not listed at the bottom in my version of the app.

are you on android or ios?

iOS - iPhone

They are there on my iPhone and iPad - are you sure you are looking in the right place? If so, suggest removing and reinstalling the App.

Looking here - is that where I should be looking?

Yes, that's it! You should see a horizontal list of the 7 days below where it says "DAYS".

Try reinstalling the App.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Do you have any of the accessibility features turned on like button shapes I beleive it is called?  Anything that would help make things easier to see on the App.  That could be causing the issue.

Regards,

Robert S.

Wemo Support

Yes!  Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  Thank you so much!  Not ever sure what "button shapes" means?