WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: WeMo mini shows as connected to Apple Home app in WeMo app but doesn’t appear in Home app

Update: Just discovered you can “Invite” a person in the HomeKit app and give them access to all your HomeKit devices. Problem solved. My wife and I both can access our Wemo Mini plugs using HomeKit and Siri!

Re: WeMo mini shows as connected to Apple Home app in WeMo app but doesn’t appear in Home app

Please send us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with the following details so we can have this at taken care of by our Escalation Engineers for further assistance:

• Phone Number
  • Location (State & Country)
  • OS version of your handheld device
  • Wemo App version
  • Community Username
  • Link to this post for reference
Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support

I’m having the same issue. Has anyone found a resolution?

@Baffoon11

Let's have our Escalation Engineers lend you a hand on this matter. Please shoot us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com with above-mentioned details so we can have them to assist further. We'll be looking forward to your email. 

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support
AJC

Having the same problem described above. I have 2 wemos first one shows up in the HomeKit second does not though it appears to be connected in the Wemo app.

@AJC

Allow us to have our Escalaction Engineers look into this. Please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com the details mentioned above so we can create a case for you.

Fritz-21902
Wemo Technical Support

Had the same issue. Only way I found to fix this is to reset the Wemo, add it to the app and then try again. As it happens, I made sure my iOS device doing the set up was in close proximity of the wemo device. All setup and working now.