WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Manager

Wemo App 1.21 (iOS)

New Wemo iOS app version - 1.21 released

With this app update we've added instructions for how to connect your Wemo to the Google Assistant. We've also fixed a few critical bugs including:

• Recurring Home Data permission requests
  • Device order being reset in device list
  • Crockpot state issues
  • Light Bulb sleep timer issues
Community Manager | PC Gamer | Mountain Biker

Re: Wemo App 1.21 (iOS)

I can confirm that the home data requests have ceased, and that devices now appear to stay in order.

The crockpot state is much better, but is still not fully resolved. Toggling through the states on the phone is much more reliable in terms of updating the displayed state, but changing apps around and manually modifying the heat stste on the device is still pretty easy to cause the app to get out of sync with the crockpot.

It is better at refreshing itself after a moment into the correct state, but still needs work. iOS 12, 8 Plus, WeMo 1.21.

I cannot test the bulb issues as I retired my Link due to the long-standing and ongoing firmware update issue as well as the inability to voice control color. If Belkin is re-committing to the Link and will deliver these needed updates I’m willing to test them.

Do you guys have a new designer onboard? The top button and link aren't very iOS like – I wonder if the designer is familiar with the Apple HIG?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Community Manager

@airmandanGood to know that this release helped address some of the issues you were having.

@Newtown Appreciate the feedback. The team is aware of the Apple HIG and though we are not required to comply to it by Apple, we will change this in our future release. To be more specific, we plan on removing this button completely and add a button on the device list to add a new device.

Community Manager | PC Gamer | Mountain Biker

@

Nice Article. liteblue usps