WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Wemo App Crashes During Wemo Mini Setup (App v.1.18.1)

App has now crashed 3 times during setup for Wemo Mini. Crashes right after inputing Wifi password information. 

I have already tried reinstalling the app and reseting the switch to factory. Still the same behavior. 

I'm on the latest version of iOS (v11.0.2)

Please advise before I return this product. 

Re: Wemo App Crashes During Wemo Mini Setup (App v.1.18.1)

Hi dldereklee, have you tried setting it up on another handheld device and check if you're still getting the same setback? What's the App version?

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

Hello

I seem to be having the same problem for the past 2 weeks!  The rules that I set up seem no longer to be working.  When I enable them they disable themselves.  I have deleted them and created new ones only for them to somehow disappear with the old ones still there.

I have reset the plug and the bulbs but still I am unable to get the rules to work.

Any ideas?

Hi Marlow, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the WEMO App? Have you also tried setting it up on another handheld device and check if you're still experiencing the same thing? Make sure that your phone is on its latest version.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

Hello,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I have reset the plug, I have reset all the bulbs no luck!! As I said in my previous post I do not have another handset.

My phone is on the latest version, and when I spoke to your support they confirmed that all was up to date.

This looks like a common problem with others which leads me to believe that there is a problem with the App.

Why has this happened now?   I was using the same phone when it was all working!

Thank you