WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo App Crashes During Wemo Mini Setup (App v.1.18.1)

I was having exact problem as mentioned above when adding 2nd Wemo mini device (set up first few weeks back and it was flawless).

After resetting the device to factory settings numerous times, when presented with the ‘use current wi-fi’ option I chose NO and it forced me to select network and re-enter PW. From there it worked and connected almost immediately and been working fine last 3 days.

Maybe dumb luck but seemed to get past the connection/validation problem.

I have the same issue.  Setup a Kasa outlet no problem.  These Wemo outlets crash the app during setup.  Have done everything suggested for troubleshooting.  I am invovled in the creation of custom Alexa skills, so yes I know what I am doing.  Is there a quick fix coming out or should I return them? 

Same issue here. All apps are up to date. Occurs on andriod and IOS devices. App crashes when trying to connect to home WIFI. Resetting device yields same result. Asus router is up to date as well. 

Hi, All. Allow us to have our Escalation Engineers check on your cases for further diagnosis by sending us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with your contact details, community username, and the link to this thread for reference.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support