WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Wemo Mini "Update Failed"

I have 3 Mini outlets. I did the firmware upgrae but 2 of them have a message "Upgrade Failed" with no option evident to attempt another update. Any advice?

Re: Wemo Mini "Update Failed"

Hi, mrgreentank. Allow us to check on this. What's the current firmware version of your 3 Wemo minis? 

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

Same problem. I'm on 1.19 (130) with 2 plugs. They have both failed the firmware update at least three times in the last week or so. I don't find an option in the app anywhere to attempt the update again.

[ Edited ]

Hi, after posting this I decided to call and the representative was able to resolve the problem by directing me to go to the WEMO app on my phone and having me clear the cache and Data. The Update Failed message then dissapeared 

@t_dub

Let's sort this one out. You may try to delete cache and cookies as what @mrgreentank have tried and suggested. Force close the app and relaunch it. If it is still doing the same thing, you may try to uninstall-reinstall the app. You can try also using other handheld devices upon updating the firmware for isolation purposes.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support