WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo Multiple Google Home problems

Have google smart switch installed in bedroom with google home mini located in same room.  Works fine from that device.  Have two google homes downstairs and when I say "Hey google turn off bedroom light" it responds sorry I don't know how to do that.  

Re: Wemo Multiple Google Home problems

Do you mean a Belkin Wemo Smart Switch? I didn’t know google made them. Thanks

ps. I only have one home but I can turn on my Insight switches with both a google home mini and the Google Assistant App using the name I have given the switch in the wemo app. I haven’t tried switching it on using room location.

Does your phone also work on the switches? And do all the google homes appear in the devices section of the Google Home App?

The wemo switch does work with google assistant on my phone Smiley Happy  however, both google homes located downstairs say "sorry I don't understand" when given the command.    The Mini works just fine.  

Yes Belken Wemo switches.    The switch works via voice command "turn off bedroom light" from by google assistant on Samsung phone as well as the google mini.  When I ask the google home (large) to do the same thing they don't work.  Both will say "Sorry I don't understand".  

Same problem