Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo app controlling switches at multiple locations

Good, Thanks.

Gclub

Highlighted

Same situation here... did youvfix it? I just download another iOS app called Control+ And sobfar so good. If you have fix the problem please reply me ASAP.

I also installed an alternative wemo control app  called Home in Touch for android and this allowed me to have two apps one for each location. Super fast loading and control. Then I enabled remote access.

I have created a step by step procedure for a work around. I have successfully setup Wemo at more 3 locations at this point and plan on doing more. http://www.1fixcomputermedic.com/tech_tips/how-to-get-wemo-to-work-in-multiple-locations/ Read my article.

WemoOnDrive with Automation Manager gives you unlimited locations on any device with a web browser. You can also assign permissions to these sites through standard Google Drive controls.

It's been 2 1/2 years... any progress on this??

Yes, any news ????

I have both WeMo and its cheaper Chinese made and sold copy cat WiWo. I have both at different locations. The WiWo light switch devices work well under one phone one application. However neither Google Home nor Alexa will work with WiWo, probably because they're copycats with infringement right violations..understood. So I purchased WeMo's and work well with both my Google Home as well as Amazon's Alexa however the WeMo app will only recognize one location and not the other. I guess maybe the group from WeMo could see how the copycats from WiWo are doing iy?.

You're a genius! Works great, thanks!