WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo app controlling switches at multiple locations

Couldn’t wait any more started buying Lutron devices!!!

After 3 years, Multiple Locations seems still need a long way to go. When can the DEV team to make it happen?

Never.

Not sure if this works for anyone else..I was experimenting with Google assistant on my phone. I added the Wemo plug in my home from the assistant, NOT the app..(under supported devices, Wemo-turned the plug off and on again and it was discovered by the assistant) I can now control the Xmas tree lights by voice command from my cell. Same cell, checked the Wemo app and my cottage devices were still there (new Xmas tree lights icon was not) ... I haven't tried to toggle the cottage devices as I can't get to them physically(an island) so if it did not work, my heaters could potentially be on for 3 months..Smiley Sad

It is almost 2018 and this feature still does not exist. When will it be implemented?

Thanks for the info. I thought it was me. Hope they come out with this soon. Going to start looking for products that allow me to do this since we have automation at home and vacation home.

Disappointing.  Really expected to be able to control devices at multiple locations.  I just installed a new switch in my house (after having multiples in my cabin for years).  I read a post in this thread from 7/2015 and decided to disble remote access to get my new switch at my house working.  Luckily I had an Amazon dot at my cabin to control the devices there after disabling remote access.  I can still use that app to control my cabin since the devices disappeared from my wemo app. 

My new dimmer switch is great, though.  The functionality is intuitive and simple.  (to me at least)