WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo app controlling switches at multiple locations

Please add me to the list who want multiple locations.  I see this as one of the biggest things holding back sales.  You have a large number of folks that like your product but can't use them on second homes or at the office.  I have a number of these in my first home and they worek great.  I run a business and have a second home.  My business has 5 buildings.  I would buy these switches for all of my locations if I could .   You are killing sales.

I too would vote that this should be made a priority.  I just spent over $500 to equip my primary home, only to find that it does not work.  

I have considered either sending it all back and purchasing a different product (especially one with better motion sensing capabilities for the cameras), or just taking what I've purchased here to my secondary home.

There should be no reason that you can not control two different homes.  If you can do it with Nest, and other reputable products, you should be able to do it with this.

It is ironic to note that NetCam (a Belkin Product) has no problem letting me view my cameras at my two different homes from the same app.

I am currently very dissatisfied and would not recommend this product to my friends. Smiley Mad

Add my vote, its not if but when surely - and to stop losing market share it needs to be soon !

Add my vote as I assumed this would work as otherwise this makes a product somewhat waste of time and should refund people who purchased this product on a false premis. Anyone from belkin actually going to address this and state when a new version will be released?

Why not put simply the same App on Appstore with a different name - eg "WEMO2"??

No developing costs and all of us with a second location would be happy.

Martin

Add my vote. Other Belkin products can support the support of multiple locations. Let's get the Wemo product manager to answer this design flaw.

Another vote for multiple locations here. Please hurry... I invested in more WeMo sets and can not set them up in a second location. My other alternative is to find a competitior. How do we get an update? Thanks
Expert

@Dingogator No updates at the moment but we are listening and taking note of the number of requests on this feature. Smiley Happy 

I also would like to be able to control two different locations from one iOS. Please get this working soon!

VictoR8 wrote:

@Dingogator No updates at the moment but we are listening and taking note of the number of requests on this feature. Smiley Happy 

+1