WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Wemo app not working on Android Oreo

Just got a pixel 2. Same issue. Bulbs appear but don't turn on/off after which they are no longer detected.

Same issues here. Just updated to Oreo and my 2 smart plugs barely work anymore, to the point where I am thinking of tossing them in the trash. This is obviously an issue with how the Wemo app runs under Oreo and it's new permission system. Belkin, get this sorted out or I'm throwing my smart plugs out.

Hi everyone. 

To those who has the same issue, please email us as advised by .

Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support

I'm sorted on Oreo. I just went to settings/apps/wemo/permissions and granted phoen and location.

Mine has worked flawlessly since I granted the permissions above. Hope this helps someone. The app needs a redesign to allow permissions pop-ups when installing.

Scratch my last post, it's not working here again! I can get it to work on mobile data but not WiFi. Will try more after work tonight

Hi, Macto. If that still won't work. Please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com so we can have this taken care of by our 2nd Level Support Team for further assistance along with the following details: 

• Phone Number
  • Link to this Community thread
Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support

Hello
I have the same issue.
Open Wemo appli/touch Rules/ choose a switch/then impossible to disable or enable the rule. The label "modify " overlaps the switch on/of rule. This issue is due to Android 8 according my opinion. When will this problem solved?
Best regards
Denis (french)

Hello Denis,

We'll take note of your feedback and share it with the team. We'd like to take a look at your case. Does the issue occur if you use a different handheld device with a different OS/version? 

Reynaldo - 22029
Wemo Technical Support

Hello,
Merci pour votre intérêt.
Le problème ne se produit pas avec un smartphone Samsung Galaxy sous Android 6.
Cordialement
Denis