WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo app won't connect to IFTTT

I have the same poroblem..

Any solution?????????

Delete all the app...WeMo as well as ifttt sign out of ifttt from safari or any browser on the phone; and reinstall the app and then setup the Wemo switch again!!; and try signing up by email and password on IFTTT...don’t use google signing. this works for me good luck

Any solution????

I have delted app,restarted phone,used tablet etc...reset the switch.udated the switch....nothing helps!!!

Can you confirm you have power to the switch first? If you do then start eliminating issues...one by one bases. search YouTube for Instulation tip. Check your router(wifi) is connecting to your switch.

All I did was a clean start
Iftt sign in is a bit tricky I created a new email and password to login. When I try to sign in by a way of google it just doesn’t work. Post exactly how far you got; and we can exchange notes to pin point the problem.🤞🏽

Hi everyone. Does the Wemo app becomes unresponsive or stuck in a search loop? Try to uninstall and re-install the Wemo app. Also, go through the setup process and if it will ask to register an account, use your previous account email address. For more info, click this link.
If any of the above solutions do not work, please send us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com so we can have this taken care of by our 2nd Level Support Team for further diagnosis along with the following details:

• Phone Number
  • Username and Link to this Community thread
  • Location (City/State)
  • Model of the Wemo device
Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support