WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo multiple on - off times for lights

is it possible to Wemo multiple on - off times for wemo lights. So for eample lights on at 6pm to 11 pm then bacl on at 7am and off at 9am?

Expert

Re: Wemo multiple on - off times for lights

[ Edited ]

@dehyland

Yes, it is possible. All you need to do is set multiple rules on using your Wemo App. Be sure that the Wemo App is up-to-date.

Allen-18085
WEMO Technical Support

Hello Harvey_P:

I kinda like your answer but you got to fee it to us like we are not expert users, just eager afficinados.

even if I create multiple rules, how do I "link" the multiple rules and assign them to a single wemo outlet?

I mean, I was kinda happy with my homedepot 24 hr timer that had 48 on/off settings. it worked great and predicatble...on at 6pm off at 10pm, then back on /on again every 30 minutes until 3AM.

this is what I'd like to do in a single wemo outlet. the biggest draw back with the manual timer is that it did not compsensate for daylight saving and the times I could have used remote power to chage the timer. Wemo is great....if I can only duplicate that.

Highlighted

Hi, dmor. In creating a rule, you will be asked to choose which device you want the rule to control. Since you want to turn on/off a device at a specific time and duration, Schedule Rule will help.

You might also want to check out the different Wemo Rules for you to maximize the use of your Wemo device.

Rosalyn - 21986
Wemo Technical Support