WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo+nest

Hi
At me a problem: with wemo switch is synchronized nest termostat. At the initial connection, wemo application became available with nest, but later this information (temperature, home / awey) does not change. from this I do not work function on / off wemo, when leaving and coming home.
Expert

Re: Wemo+nest

Hi, Izzz. What's the status of the LED indicator on your Wemo device? Is this for initial setup or has it worked fine before? Did you run into an error message? Try to delete the rule that you've initially created and reconfigure them again. Check if that'll make any difference and report back so we can help you further from here.

Chris-21499
WEMO Technical Support

The LED in the standby mode is not lit.
At initial configuration, the data from nest is displayed, but is not updated later.
there are no error messages.
I already deleted the rules, reset wemo, reset nest. nothing changed.
Expert

@Izzz,

Are you using an android/iOS device? What OS version is your handheld device currently running on? You can try using another smartphone, install Wemo app and recreate the rule from there. Does this happen only to your Nest Thermostat? Are the other rules on your Wemo devices working fine?

Chris-21499
WEMO Technical Support

Ios 10.3.3.
I'll try on another smartphone.

Tried other rules, all work. On another phone with nest, as well as me, it does not work.
The rules do not work only with nest.

Let's have our 2nd Level Technical Support Team look into this further, since we've pretty much isolated the case for the Nest and have exhausted the basic troubleshooting steps. Email us your full name, phone number, and home address to our mailer: WemoCares@belkin.com

Harvey - 21598
WEMO Technical Support

Hey.
I reset the thermostat and the information from it started to be displayed correctly in the wemo app. The rule when I come home earned. but the rule, when I leave, still does not work.

Make sure that the Remote Access on your handheld device is enabled through the Wemo app. If it's not enabled, you wont be able to control your Wemo devices, thus the Rules will not work.

Harvey - 21598
WEMO Technical Support

Remote access is enabled.
the problem is that the device does not turn off if I leave the house, but it turns on when I come.