WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo rules refresh takes forever

[ Edited ]

I'm using the iPhone app. If I tap the Rules icon it takes forever for the rules to appear. If I tap on a rule and then tap Cancel, it takes forever again for the rules to "refresh," even though I haven't done anything to them. Is this normal? Anybody have any ideas? I mean, this is excruciating. Many thanks for any guidance. 

Re: Wemo rules refresh takes forever

[ Edited ]

Hello there. Have you tried force closing the app? By force closing, I mean totally stopping the app and not letting it run in the background. Also, make sure that the Wemo app is running on the latest app version so that it'll run on its most optimum performance.

Harvey - 21598
Wemo Technical Support

Harvey - 21598
WEMO Technical Support

HI, and thanks for your rapid response. Yes, I shut down the app completely, reopen it, and the problem persists. 

@HudsonGuy,

Is your Wemo app running on its latest version? Try using another smartphone, install the Wemo app from there and observe it behaves the same. Also, you can try to uninstall and reinstall the Wemo app on your iPhone.

Chris-21499
WEMO Technical Support
Highlighted

Well it was working fine on my wife's iPhone, so I deleted the app on my device and reinstalled and voila, problem solved. Thanks for your help!