WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo smart plugs one hour off?

I am having the same issue except that everything is triggering one hour earlier than it should. Both fixed-schedule rules and sunrise/sunset rules are triggering one hour early. The problem seems to have started when Daylight Savings Time shifted (but in my timezone we do not adjust for DST).

@darrenofkentwrote:

I am having the same issue except that everything is triggering one hour earlier than it should. Both fixed-schedule rules and sunrise/sunset rules are triggering one hour early. The problem seems to have started when Daylight Savings Time shifted (but in my timezone we do not adjust for DST).

Try to reboot your Router and Wemo. Also, re-configure the device and re-create the rule using a different handheld device to check if the issue still persists. 

Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support

The issue still persists, with existing rules and new rules I have created for testing.  Every rule fires one hour before it should.

darrenofkent

Alright. Try to delete all the existing rule and restore your Wemo switch. Make sure to select "Erase All Content and Settings". Once done, recreate the rules and check if the issue persists.

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

The problem mysteriously went away for a few days. Then I did the latest firmware upgrade and the problem is back!

Thanks for bringing this up, darrenofkent. We suggest you try the basic workarounds provided in this thread. If the issue still occurs, please send us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with your full name, phone number, location, and link to this thread. We'll have our 2nd Level Support team assist you further. 

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support
Highlighted

Still no resolution to this problem.