WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

iPad app

I am looking for a Belkin WEMO app to use on my iPad similar to the WEMO iPhone app. I looked at the App Store on my iPad and can't find it. I have the latest version 7 s/w on both units.

Re: iPad app

There is only one WeMo app for all iOS device. The WeMo App you've downloaded on your iPhone should also work with the iPad. It's compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/wemo/id511376996?mt=8

Thanks so much. I did a search in Apple App Store on my iPad and it didn't find it. Strange.

That is strange. Are you using the same iCloud account on your iPhone and iPad? You should be able to find the WeMo App as Purchased in the App Store.

Even though the WeMo says that it is compatible with Android, iPod Touch (3rd gen or later), iPad (all versions), and iPhone (3GS and later) . . . there is NO APP for the iPad. The cloud service only allows you access to apps that are purchased one one device and are available for download on another device. If the app is not availabe on that device it will not be transferred.

I echo your frustration. I plan on contacting Belkin support when I find some time. 

Sajo

As stated above, there is only one App, which runs on iPhone and iPad. There is no specific App which makes best use of the additional real estate od the iPad.

I agree with Saffronfs7 and PhilH. The WeMo App is universal for all WeMo devices. Aside from contacting Belkin Support, you may also try to use another iPad to see if it does the same thing.

The iPad app does not display properly on my iPad 3 (retina). It is impossible to edit rules because one of the buttons is off the screen.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Try killing the App and starting again with your iPad in Portrait mode. In Landscape, it cuts off part of the screen - I have reported this to Belkin months ago but no solution to date.

The App in my iPad is working fine at the moment. Try force closing the App or re-install it.