WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
mdy

new rule, too many devices

I have an Android tablet and phone, both running Wemo 1.21. I have 7 active devices. When I try to create a new rule (+ > Schedule) on my phone, I only have 6 devices to choose from (no scrolling in the "Turn on/off" section). If I try from my tablet, I see all 7 devices because of the large screen (I presume), but it looks like if I add one or two more devices my tablet will have the same problem. I won't be able to create rules for devices that don't fit. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Re: new rule, too many devices

@mdy

Is the tablet and the phone running on its latest OS version? Have you tried restarting the phone? You can try uninstalling and re-installing the App once more and observe if there any changes or not.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support
mdy

The phone, the one not displaying all of the devices, is running the latest Android version (9). I tried rebooting and reinstalling the Wemo app. Still the same problem. The phone does not display all the devices when adding a new scheduling rule. It only shows six of them. I have seven. And there is no scroll bar to get to the seventh. Help. Thanks.

Highlighted

@mdy,

Is it always the same Wemo device that doesn't show up on the list? If so, may we know the model number of that device? Have you tried to clear the app cache then reinstalling the app? You can try to use a different mobile device with a different OS and see if it will still only show six devices.

Jan - 22019
WEMO Technical Support