WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

please help me

i invested heavily in wemo devices and at the MOST innopotune time ( travelling)  all my devices became "not detected"  sensi works, wyze camera work , my q  work but NOT wemo , none zero nada. please give  us ( I see there are others ) some honest asnswers . We have recourse through amazon howvere i am reluctant to go that route. Please help

Re: please help me

@upsetwithwemo wrote:

i invested heavily in wemo devices and at the MOST innopotune time ( travelling)  all my devices became "not detected"  sensi works, wyze camera work , my q  work but NOT wemo , none zero nada. please give  us ( I see there are others ) some honest asnswers . We have recourse through amazon howvere i am reluctant to go that route. Please help

Hello there, upsetwithwemo. Let's look further into this matter. We'd like to verify the status of the Wemo devices if you're connected to your Wifi network where they are connected. Also, if you're travelling, you can try to disable and re-enable remote access feature for isolation. Other workarounds you can do if you're away from home is to uninstall and reinstall the app, use a different handheld device, check your mobile connection if it's stable, have someone in your home power cycle the Wemo devices. Hope this helps.  

Nestor - 21974
WEMO Technical Support
WEMO Maker Inventor

Re: please help me

Last time I tried you needed to be locally connected to the wemos to re-enable remote access.  Are you sure he won't loose access entirely until he returns home if he does this?

Mike
Reliable and secure (Belkin cloud-free) home automation and remote access:
AutomationManager/HomeBridge/WemoLEDs/WemoHome/MoreInfo