WEMO Application

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

wemo showing fake lights

im geting lights showing up that dont exsist , i have took  some photos , when i take the app off and back on its ok but the fake ones come back

20170209_183814000_iOS.png

20170209_183805000_iOS.png

Re: wemo showing fake lights

They're probably someone else's

[ Edited ]

Hi Stuart

Well, if steve1 is correct then I'm sure you'll agree that it's very worrying indeed. Belkin needs to comment on this, but the entire team seems to have abandoned this community, so it's unlikely that you'll get an explanation from them.

I wonder, are your ghost WeMos switchable, or are they inoperable? (Assuming that is that sometimes they show as detected). Also are your WeMo devices brand new or have you acquired them second-hand?

Regards

Pete

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Stuart,

Shoot your contact info my way.  We will have to check on the back end what is going on.

Regards,

Robert S.

Wemo Support

[ Edited ]

they dont do anything when pressed , the 6 items we have show up , and work ,  but we have a lot of junk items

the switch and lights were all brought new ,

how do i send you my email

Hello Stuart

You can send a private message to RobertS by clicking on his name at the top left in the post he sent you on this thread. You will get his "about me" page. Locate the "contact me" panel to the right and click on "send this user a private message". Then you will be able to send him a private email through the community board. No-one else will see it.

Regards

Pete